Lorin's highly motivational staff PD session titled “A Vision For The Future - Leave no student behind” is also guaranteed to;
- Reignite and enhance commitment, passion and job satisfaction
- Build greater resilience, collegiality & optimism among staff
- Cut to the core of what is and how to become an outstanding educator
- Instil a genuine desire & capacity to make a real difference in the lives of every student, from mainstream right through to those with disability, challenges or at high risk.
You enriched my life and my work.
Jenny Ryan, Principal Beecroft Public School
With Lorin’s 40 years of experience faced with disability, he is able to offer valuable perspective, practical advice and solutions that will greatly assist your staff, as they comply with Every School Every Student (ESES) in accordance with the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA).
Suitable for executive, teaching and support staff.
• 30-40 min staff PD session in conjunction with Student Performances
• 60 min keynote for Professional Learning days & Education Conferences
• Customised workshops are also available
Lorin’s performance, with his poignant message and endearing wit, not to mention the spellbinding guitar work, was the perfect way to close our inaugural conference. People are still talking about it several months later. He is a true professional, and we look forward to being associated with him again in the future.
John Adams, National Indigenous Educators’ Conference
Lorin is also a highly sought-after keynote speaker for Education Conference, Professional Learning days and corporate events.